Thursday 14 July 2011

New House!!

Hello everyone!
              I just wanted to stop by and let you all know the good news! I was chosen to rent the house that I was looking at. Even though it had  a rocky start  to begin with, I am really happy to be moving! One of the main reasons I am moving is to have a little more privacy and a second bedroom. I cant wait to sit out in the garden and plant flowers and just relax, my last garden was very open and communal so it will be a nice change!

I will be turning the second bedroom into  a craft room! So keep an eye out for lots of room makeover photos, as I  hope to show how it is coming along!

I am getting the keys on the 23rd July! I will show more photos then. I have all these ideas for how I would like to decorate swirling around my head! lol

Hope you are all well and talk soon
Priscilla x

7 comments:

Shelleen said...

Gorgeous house! have fun planning a craft room and I didn't know July had 32 days lol.

Playing with Shells said...

Enjoy your new craft room, and the privacy of your own garden! That's great!

Priscilla said...

Thank you both! and Thank you for pointing out the month mix up I wouldn't have spotted that lol... xx
Priscilla

~Kristen~ said...

It is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Great to read that thaings worked out Priscilla ~ good luck with your move.

We are up to our eyes in packing boxes and still more to do. I'm wondering how we will ever be ready for our move.

Marie x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Congratulations!

I hope you have lots of fun making a new home,

Victoria xx

Carin said...

Ohhh what a good news !!! Can'wait to see the photo's. Only a few days till the 23th.

Books I have read and enjoyed

I am counting down..