Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas 2009..


Christmas is over again for another year ! Did you all have a great time... did you go anywhere over Christmas or stay at home? I stayed at my parents house, we had a lovely Christmas day... opening gifts, enjoying Christmas dinner and watching old movies...
Mum and dad went to get grandma at 2.00 pm... I snapped a quick pic of Mum whilst she was on her way to the car... (in the Snow!!!)
Here we are Grandma and myself... oh and Beauty the Budgie! Since Dec 24th we have had grandmas budgie at my parents house.... he is living with us now..

I was a lucky girl and received some lovely gifts... here's a little look..
Cute!! We always treat each other to nice T-Towels as a bit of fun...but look how cute they are...Cakes! Perfect for me!. and can you see the kirks Folly Jewellery box? I will come back to that .. the little gingerbread man came with some very tasty Ginger cookies! lol
A close up of this beautiful candle... its shaped like an old milk bottle... it comes from a company called Milkhouse Candle Creamery and mum bought it me as a surprise off QVC Uk!! It smells divine,its called 'Welcome Home'... it smells of spices,honey,woody,baking, ginger, I cant wait to burn it, it's a soya candle... yum!
Mum also bought me and herself these wickless candles! They give off the most subtle scent when placed above the fireplace....
Cozy time.... So I have the cozy scents...now the cozy nightwear! A long fleece night shirt...it is sooooo soft...
Yankee Candle...Still a family favourite range.... I received one of my fav scents..Macintoch
And here's what was in the Kirks Folly box.... Do you all know of Kirks Folly Jewellery? A Fairy fantasy range sold on QVC, I love her pieces.... and I love this necklace! It is made from turquoise chips and a beautiful sea view moon face that just catches the light and looks amazing.....
And my Charlie Bear... another range sold on QVC...can you tell we get a lot of QVC! Just so sweet, his head moves slightly..I also received a charlie bear last year... I love them. This bear is called ......JOY...... what a great name to begin the New Year!

Surprise in the Post.... I received these two parcels from my lovely blogging friend Linda from over at 'Somewhere In Time'... Look at he cute packaging

Thank you Linda for the Lovely gifts. I love the scarf and gloves and look.... a Pearl letter P......for my name Priscilla, how thoughtful! cute socks which will be great to cozy up in at night with the choc drink....Aaahhh I am ready already! Thank you for been such a thoughtful friend....
Dosn't the Letter look cute on the tree.....

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! See you in 2010 !!!!

Priscilla xxx

8 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Gosh Priscilla, you really got some wonderful goodies...things to savor, to smell, to cuddle, to sip, to snuggle in, to admire -- the whole shebang!!! Well-deserved tho since you are such a sweetie!!!

Mrs C said...

You got some fabulous gifts! I cant resist QVC either. Do you think it's an illness?
Happy New Year to you and yours.

Mrs C X

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

It looks like you had a marvellous Christmas and received so many lovely things.

Happy new year to you and your family

Victoria xx

Shaheen said...

Thank you so much for letting us have a look at your presents, I particularly enjoyed looking a the foodie related ones. The gingerbread man is so cool, comes with cookies too you say - what a bonus!

~Kristen~ said...

It looks like you had a lovely Christmas and you got fabulous gifts!!! Your Mum and Grandma are so cute!!!

Did you know I live in Yankee Candle's backyard?!? Their flagship store is here in Massachusetts!!! We try to go a few times a year. We were there back in September...there is a post with pictures on my blog! And another thing we have in common...QVC!!! In fact, if you look at my posts from July I took a trip to the QVC studios with my Mom and a bunch of girlfriends!!!

Happy New Year!!! I just noticed the time...it is already 2010 in England!!! :)

Rose said...

Looks like you had a nice christmas and got lots of lovely pressies. My mum has the same charlie bear as you except the fur is a different colour, she has a couple of the charlie bears in hear bear collection :)
Your tree looks very pretty too.

Rose

Linda said...

What a happy Christmas you had...sweet pictures of your Mom and you with your Grandma. I love your gifts...we like lots of the same things...bears, Kirk's Folly and candles plus QVC. I met Jennifer Kirk once and she is the nicest.
I'm sorry your packages were a bit late...I'll do better in the future.
Happy New Year to you and your dear family, may you have health and happiness in our new year 2010...hugs, Linda

Gumbo Lily said...

Looks like you made out well this Christmas. I'm enjoying a good browse around your blog.

Happy New Year.
Jody

Books I have read and enjoyed

I am counting down..