Tuesday 14 August 2007


First Blog.......
This is the first blog I have ever created, I am new to all this and not too sure what I am doing! I have an idea of the way I want the blog to look and the type of things I hope to place on here. I would really like to have a vintage background and share photos of my family, home, things I love and crafting projects. (The photo to the left is from a vintage postcard which I adore) I would like this blog to be a place that other families and friends can visit and share what they love also. I hope it will be a place to meet new friends from all over the world, that would be lovely........

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for your sweet comment and welcome to the world of blogging!

Unknown said...

Hi Priscilla!! I'm so excited for you that you have started a blog. I hope you love it. Welcome!!! Also, I love that vintage Halloween postcard - Halloween is such a fun time of year.

allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

Vintage to Victorian said...

Hi Priscilla

I've just come across your blog and have read down your list of posts. I've given up baking cakes because they always look like biscuits (and I'm better without them!!), so yours look super and really yummy!

Shall keep popping back now I've found you. Good luck with your new-ish blog. Have fun!

Sue

Books I have read and enjoyed

I am counting down..