Saturday 7 November 2009

All I want for Christmas...

Untitled
Untitled by Jelena M S featuring American Eagle Outfitters bags

All I want 'Before' Christmas is....this outfit !!!

Isn't this combination of colours just so cute and wintery? I am going to try and re create this look for winter.
All we need is some snow to finish the look off perfectly!

I have never really been one for buying clothes... really I am not, I like them but never see the full potential of every item....and end up wandering around the shops looking a bit overwhelmed!

This website has come to my rescue!!! its called Polyvore. This site has so many amazing combinations of clothes, as many colours and styles you can imagine.... created by people with a fashion vision!! ha,ha


And this one??? So beautiful...... I am now on the hunt for items similar to these........I am in love with this site!
...... and I want that little bird cage necklace!
I have a renewed love of Fashion
Hope you like to outfits too... check out the website for some beautiful inspiration...
Priscilla x

9 comments:

Linda said...

I love both the looks....both are so pretty. Have fun shopping...when you find some pretties I hope you share....hugs, Linda

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What a lifesaver that site will be for me, Priscilla!!! Thank you for sharing it! I get TOTALLY overwhelmed in stores-- get turned around, confused, etc...plus I can't stand too long at one time...now I can "put together" things at home and then venture forth with the picture in my grubby little hand and try to "match" the picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Such great looks Priscilla ~ if you need snow, come over here ~ we don't have any yet, but it is only a matter of time....

I'm off to take a look at this site.

Marie x

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Oooh thenks for sharing this site with us! I am off to take a peek in a mo...these outfits look great! xxx

BALLET NEWS said...

love all these items ! You have great taste !

Laura said...

Thank you for sharing this site! Have a wondeful day!

Laura said...

Hello,
I have an award for you over at Our Scented Cottage! If you're interested, stop by and have a visit and collect it.
A wonderful day to you,
Laura
http://ourscentedcottage.blogspot.com

ohiofarmgirl said...

Oh my...I LOVE the first outfit...wonder if it comes in my size?? I love trendy clothes. When I use to teach I bought clothes like crazy and didn't feel guilty about it either...but until dh starts his job...I will have to dream... thanks for sharing. Dianntha

ohiofarmgirl said...

I just have to know if you purchased the outfit yet....it is close to Christmas and time is short. i am just dieing to see what you came up with.
Merry Christmas to you. Dianntha

Books I have read and enjoyed

I am counting down..