Sunday, 25 September 2011

Halloween!!! and craft room!

Hi Everyone,
                          well its nearly that time of year again! My favourite time of year Halloween. This year has flown by and although I love the Autumn this year has gone far too quickly. Lots of great things have happened though, many changes in my life. I moved house this year and my parents have just sold their house! 2011 seems a year of change. Anyhow it is not quite over yet, lol

I have been turning the spare room I showed you last time into a craft room.It is early days, but I am happy with my my little craft space. I am adding a few more drawers, I was going to get a larger table but this little one is fine for now! I can build it up over time. I mostly make my fimo creations in this space.

I love my Keep Calm and Carry on poster! I think it suits the craft room. The picture in the frame is some wrapping paper I loved, cupcakes with sparkle on ;)

I have also been making some Halloween fimo charms for bracelets etc. This collection was for one lady! I had a ball making these.... I am now thinking of Christmas!
Dracula Face! Made from fimo......

Well I will go for now I am making some more fimo items. I am at School tomorrow and they are preparing for the harvest festival. We are learning a song about 'peas from the pod'! lol The course is going well so far and I am loving my time at the school.

Bye for now Priscilla x

6 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Halloween is my favourite time of year too! I love your little fimo characters.

Victoria xx

Carin said...

Autumn and halloween are my favorite times of the year too !! i love those fimo little things you made and your craftroom looks very pretty. Cupcakes are so nice and I finished my cupcake sampler yesterday for my sons wedding in november (picture on my blog)

Carin said...

Yes i got your email saying you posted the cake and I sent you a reply to let you know that I will watch for the postman :-)

Carin said...

Sent you an email about the cake :-)

Wild Rose said...

Oh Priscilla, you have been busy! I love your Hallowe'en charms.

How wonderful to have a dedicated craft space too ~ we moved almost three months ago and I'm only now beginning to think about getting things more organized. Until now, I was busy studying for an exam, which I took last week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Marie x

The Sweetest thing said...

Loving your Halloween charms they are so cute! You are right Autumn is so the best time of the year if only because there is more evening to craft in! I am jealous of your craft room the closest I have is new storage units in the understairs cupboard!

Books I have read and enjoyed

I am counting down..